Whether Back-End, Front-End, Full-Stack, Dev-Ops, or Mobile, a big part of what makes being a member of the engineering team at MojoTech so rewarding is the challenge. The job starts hard, and only gets harder. If you believe in constant improvement, and want to join a team that helps one another achieve that goal, please continue reading.
As a Senior Software Engineer with MojoTech you will work on multiple projects per year to solve complex problems and to deliver high quality solutions as part of a team. Collaborating with product managers, designers, and clients, you will lead discussions on better ways to problem solve and deliver features to our clients and their users. Your experience and level of confidence in decision making and the quality of your work ensure commitment to MojoTech’s engineering excellence.
Skills & Requirements
The people we’re looking for should be able to check off all this:
- 5+ years experience building complex applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- A passion for software engineering and application infrastructure
- Understanding of version control (Git) and code documentation
- A strong desire to improve yourself and those around you
And they should also be able to check off some of this:
- Understand the principles of cloud native architecture
- Experience with containerization and Orchestration tools and platforms (Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, etc.)
- Ability to develop and deploy microservice based solutions
- Proficiency in API design
- Experience leading and training teams on best practices (software or otherwise)
- Proficiency testing distributed systems
- Background of working in an agency, as a software consultant, or tailoring solutions to match client requirements and constraints
- Ability to communicate the value of architectural approaches to both technical and business stakeholders
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration best practices for application design and delivery
- Exposure to leadership roles, particularly on a development team
- Contributed to open source projects or presented at a conference
- Created an app/tool/technology that is used by others to solve a problem
Relocation assistance may be offered to exceptional candidates.
Working at MojoTech
MojoTech is a growing team of ambitious, authentic, smart, pragmatic people. Our mission is to practice engineering excellence, to foster an enjoyable environment that allows everyone to reach their potential, to work in a sustainable way, and to help our clients succeed.
We design and engineer distributed systems and mobile applications for big, and soon-to-big companies – helping enterprises move faster, and startups build smarter.
Learn more about our culture and comprehensive benefits here.
Learn more about our engineering approach and philosophy here.
MojoTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.