MojoTech is seeking an experienced Talent Recruiter to help us continue to scale our recruiting and onboarding process. As a vital part of our growth story, you will work closely with our leadership team to attract top candidates with the commitment to quality and craft mindset that is critical to the continued success of the company. You’ll identify new Mojos that will be a net positive for our team, not just an increase in headcount.
As our Talent Recruiter, you’ll approach your role the same way other Mojos do when starting a new client project: always focus on the highest value work that’s in front of you, and as you learn more about the organization, opportunities, and constraints, continually improve and find ways to do it better.
- Collaborate with the CEO, CTO, President, and practice area directors to understand, set and meet hiring goals
- Source and screen qualified software engineering, product management, and UX/UI design candidates and steward them through the recruiting funnel
- Track and report key metrics and progress to the leadership team, ensuring that candidates move through the process efficiently.
- Internalize and actively promote MojoTech’s culture and values to all candidates
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience successfully sourcing and screening candidates in the technology industry, preferably with senior software engineers, product managers, and UX/UI designers
- Bonus points for having a strong personal network of software engineers, product manages, and UX/UI designers
- Candidates should be within reasonable commuting distance to either our Providence, RI or Boulder, CO offices but may primarily work remotely at their preference.
Working at MojoTech
MojoTech is a growing team of ambitious, authentic, smart, pragmatic people. Our mission is to practice engineering excellence, to foster an enjoyable environment that allows everyone to reach their potential, to work in a sustainable way, and to help our clients succeed.
We design and engineer distributed systems and mobile applications for big, and soon-to-big companies – helping enterprises move faster, and startups build smarter.
Learn more about our culture and comprehensive benefits here.
MojoTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.