As a Designer at MojoTech you will play a critical role in helping shape our client's products and craft interfaces that solve real-world problems while delighting users. Candidates must have hands-on experience in visual design and information architecture with a passion for usability and interaction design.
You'll get to work on many projects each year, and be constantly challenged with new problems of all shapes and sizes. To help you meet the challenge, you'll be working with an exceptional team in a collaborative environment. Have a look at what our design team has been up to on Dribbble, or check out our website to learn more about us.
If you're ready to be part of our team, or are willing to put forth the effort to become ready, let's talk!
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products - specifically web or mobile applications
- Portfolio that demonstrates proficiency in information, interaction, interface, and visual design
- Ability to think through problems from concept to execution; from lowest fidelity wires, to high polish web and mobile interfaces
- Capacity to solve problems, advance ideas, and improve them based on feedback
- A deep knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch or Figma
- An attention to detail that some might call obsessive
And they should also be able to check off some of this:
- Knowledge of best practice for designing responsive interfaces
- Experience tailoring solutions to match client requirements and capability; agency or consultancy experience
- Familiarity utilizing tools like Invision and Zeplin to share your ideas and designs
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, and ability to translate designs to developers
Relocation assistance may be offered to exceptional candidates.
Working at MojoTech
MojoTech is a growing team of ambitious, authentic, smart, pragmatic people. Our mission is to practice engineering excellence, to foster an enjoyable environment that allows everyone to reach their potential, to work in a sustainable way, and to help our clients succeed.
We design and engineer distributed systems and mobile applications for big, and soon-to-big companies – helping enterprises move faster, and startups build smarter.
Learn more about our culture and comprehensive benefits here.
MojoTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.