MojoTech started as an engineering-only firm in 2008 and it remains the foundation of who we are. Our team includes former lead engineers of successful startups as well as scientists from NASA and the U.S. Navy. We continually build upon this base of experience and technical expertise through intensive training and mentorship. By pairing our software engineers with exceptional designers and project managers, we've created Mojos; teams that transform complex business problems into elegant solutions.
What will you work on?
Internship projects vary, but they may include things like working on self-contained projects, experimenting with new technologies, contributing toward open source projects, or internal tooling for MojoTech. Some of the facets of software engineering you will experience are:
- Software design/discovery
- Writing quality software
- Code review
- Software testing best practices/QA
- UI implementation
- Product management
What are the requirements?
- Currently a college student
- CS coursework/programming experience
- Ability to work in the US, specifically Providence, RI
What are the benefits?
- Real world experience learning how professional software companies build products
- Training & mentorship from our senior engineers
- Competitive salary
- Catered team lunches on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Dog-friendly office