At MojoTech, we drive fast and look out the windshield, but every once in a while it’s good to look in the rearview mirror. As we charge ahead, the backdrop of 2013 is a beautiful site.
We helped launch more than 20 products, working with a wide range of clients, like:
We worked with clients from more than 10 industries, including:
- Higher Education
- Investment & Finance
- Insurance (but the fun kind)
We grew and adjusted to that growth
Fun Facts from 2013
- Inc ranked MojoTech the 42nd fastest growing software company in America
- We received some awards and recognition including Site of the Day, and are currently a nominee for Best Developer Award of the Year 2013 by Awwwards
- Our fleet of height-adjustable desks by UpDesk have a total possible desktop elevation change of 750”
- In true Rhode Island fashion, our new building’s most distinctive characteristic is what it “used to be” (Union Station)
It was a busy year, a fun year, and a successful year. All in all, 2013 was a year that got MojoTech ready for an awesome 2014, and we’re looking forward to it!
— Nick Kishfy (@kishfy)